Featuring a “Our Fantasy Farm Adventures” theme!
Oxford, IA September 11th & 12th, 2021
Join Dana Rose at a studio in Oxford as we go through the process of creating a fun storytelling artwork from start to finish! We’ll cover everything needed to create a compelling storytelling image: coming up with the concept, photographing for the composite, and piecing everything together in Photoshop. The theme will be Our Fantasy Farm Adventures which will tell the story of two little boys and the adventures they wish they could go with their farm animals including their beautiful highland cows!
Day One Schedule
9am – noon: Class covering the pre-session planning, creating the visual outline, photographing for the composite with a shooting demonstration with our little models and creating a rough draft of our concept.
Noon – 12:30pm: Lunch (included)
12:30pm – 6pm: We’ll go over the extracting of images, piecing elements together, matching shadows and lighting, creating brushes, artistic techniques and color toning.
Day Two Schedule
9am – noon: We’ll cover saving presets and creating actions so you can easily replicate the look we create on day one. This will teach you how you can create other images within the same series with ease. We’ll have more time for questions and one on one tutoring to make sure you really understand what has been taught.
Noon – 12:30pm: Lunch on your own.
12:30 – 3 pm: A deep-dive into photoshop tricks and techniques, advice on how to create your own art and answers to more of your questions.
Bonus Goodie Bag! (included for all Day One attendees)
- Brush Set (10 brushes)
- Texture Set (5 textures)
- Action Set (5 actions)
- “How To” instructional videos (3 videos – Setting Up Photoshop; Installing Brushes, textures and setting up libraries in Photoshop; and Understanding blending modes with brushes and layers)
- Plus Cheat Sheets and Photoshop outlines to help you remember what you learned when you go home.
Saturday, September 11th – 8.5 hours (9am – 6pm)
- $650 (early bird discount to be paid in full by June 30th.)
- $800 (registrants paying after July 1st)
Sunday, September 12th – Add-on Day – 5.5 hours (9am – 3pm)
- $250 (early bird discount to be paid in full by June 30th.)
- $500 (registrants paying after July 1st)
EXTREME EARLY BOOKING SPECIALS FOR BOTH DAYS
- $900 (early bird discount to be paid in full by June 30th.)
- Refer a friend – You both get 2 addition “How To” videos. (Creating Brushes and Creating Actions)