Featuring a “Our Fantasy Farm Adventures” theme!
Oxford, IA September 11th & 12th, 2021
Only accepting 10 class attendees for this workshop!
The theme for our workshop will be Our Fantasy Farm Adventures which will tell the story of two little boys and the adventures they wish they could go on with their farm animals including their beautiful Highland cows!
Day One Schedule
9 am – noon: We’ll cover the pre-session planning, creating the visual outline, photographing for the composite with a shooting demonstration with our little models, and creating a rough draft of our concept.
Noon – 12:30 pm: Lunch (included)
12:30 pm – 6 pm: We’ll go over the extracting of images, piecing elements together, matching shadows and lighting, creating brushes, artistic techniques and color toning.
Day Two Schedule
9 am – noon: We’ll cover saving presets and creating actions so you can easily replicate the look we create on day one. This will teach you how you can create other images within the same series with ease. We’ll have more time for questions and one-on-one tutoring to make sure you really understand what has been taught.
Noon – 12:30 pm: Lunch on your own.
12:30 – 3 pm: A deep-dive into photoshop tricks and techniques, advice on how to create your own art and answers to more of your questions.
Bonus Goodie Bag! (included for all Day One attendees)
- Brush Set (10 brushes)
- Texture Set (5 textures)
- Action Set (5 actions)
- Three separate “How To” instructional videos including: 1) Setting Up Photoshop 2) Installing Brushes, textures and setting up libraries in Photoshop and 3) Understanding blending modes with brushes and layers.
- Plus Cheat Sheets and Photoshop outlines for reference to use in your workflow later.
Saturday, September 11th – 8.5 hours (9am – 6pm)
- $650 (early booking discount to be paid in full by July 15th.)
- $800 (registrants paying after July 16th)
Sunday, September 12th – Add-on Day – 5.5 hours (9 am – 3 pm)
- $250 (early booking discount to be paid in full by July 15th.)
- $500 (registrants paying after July 16th)
EXTREME EARLY BOOKING SPECIALS FOR BOTH DAYS
- $900 (early booking discount to be paid in full by July 15th.)
- Refer a friend – You both get 2 additional “How To” videos. (Creating Brushes and Creating Actions)